Saturday, June 28, 2008

I had sum BIG dick last nite!!!



Shit!! Met this fine ass nigga from a friend of mine Jay. He was cool laid back, tall, dark and corn-rows. Jay asked me if I wanted to meet a cool ass brotha that likes thick white boys. I said "Hell Yeah". I went into Gary (Indiana) and met this brotha at Jays house. We proceeded with the small talk, and he leaned into me and said "Can a nigga get some head"? I laughed and said "hell yeah"
We went into Jays bedroom and he told me to get undressed. Which I did with delight. Told me to lay back spread my legs and play with my hole, while he undressed. Let me tell you niggas, this was a sight to behold. He did it slowly the whole time telling me to play with that hole and get it nice and wet for him. I was bending over doggy style and saying "Yeah nigga , look at dat hole, you want to put dat pole in me"? I talk alot of shit during sex. That nigga took he shirt off first, and his skin was like warm chocalate. Dark chocalate. He started to take his pants off and he asked me did I think I could take all of his dick in me. I was in that doggy position and turned around and spread my hole open for that nigga to see, sticking a finger in my wet hole. That nigga went crazy. I started noticing in his pants a big ass buldge. He kept asking me did I think I could handle him. I reassured my brotha I could.
He continued to tease me and undress infront of me while I was playing in da pussy for him. I couldn't take it anymore and started helping him undress. I felt how big my brotha was. I took off dem boxers and I got the worlds most perfect Dick in my hand. The nigga was huge. I put the head of dat pole in my mouth a it tasted so sweet, and yes my nigga had that musky scent that I love on my niggas. He asked me if I ever had a 12 inch dick befoe. I told him da biggest I ever had was 11 1/2 inches.
NOTE: I use da word nigga alot in my writtings. It is NOT intended to be disrespect towards my black bruthas in any way.

No comments: