Sunday, June 29, 2008

Got woke up, popitto wanting sex


My Phone rang around 6'oclock this mornin'. It was Delgado (last name) wanting to fuck me. I almost said no, cuz I was so fucking' tired, but this dude got sum good fucking dick. He is around 6' tall, nice brown skin rican dude. Dick is 8, uncut, thick and veiny. I luv dem pull-backs (uncut) Dicks. He just got off work and came over to my place. I met him at the door naked, he liked dat.
I live upstairs, and while we were walking up the stairs , he was smacking ma ass, and he would put his hands on my hips and bend me over and stick his tongue in my hole. GOD that felt good.
We got to the bed and he pushed me down and spread my man hole open and started eatin dat hole. He got on his knees and I got on my back and spread my legs for him. He got dat dick right at my hole and he started pushing it in me. He felt so hot in me. I could feel his foreskin pulling back inside my hole.AS many of you know there is no better feeling when you get fucked and feel that dick go in you. Our aromas filled the air and the smell of sex was rampant through my room. He fucked me in many different positions, untill he hit his climax. He came so deep in me. I could feel his big dick pulsating inside my juiced hole. He layed me down and spread my hole open and told me to push out. I released his nut he dumped inside me. He licked and sucked the nut outta my hole. Delgado has learned a lot from our encounters. I have definitely brought the freak outta my boi. Can't wait untill the next time.

No comments: